Language teaching is for us something more than just memorising rules and words. That’s why we decided to combine our love for language teaching with our love for every element of history and culture.
We learn Greek while coming out of the limits of the standard class, combining our lessons with amazing outdoor activities. We walk through the streets of our city and get to know its historical monuments. We chat with the locals, explore new customs and traditions, walk through the old markets, cook, taste wines and discover a big variety of flavors, scenes and products. We visit the cinema, the theater, museums, festivals, concerts and exhibitions. We organize nature excursions, hiking trails and daily trips.
We use imaginative methods that turn our lessons into an enjoyable and creative activity. We use modern educational strategies and adapt our courses to the needs and interests of each student.
We enjoy teaching Greek, while walking through the streets of our country, learning its history and chatting with locals, as we come into contact with the Greek heritage, nature, art and entertainment.
Some of our favourite and most popular activities include:
– Interactive guided tours through the streets of our city, in a museum or in an exhibition.
– Walks through the old markets and interactive guided tours of our city’s gastronomic wealth and its history.
– Cooking classes.
– Traditional Greek dance classes.
– Wine tasting and visits to traditional Greek wineries.
– Going to restaurants / traditional Greek taverns.
– Attending live Greek concerts.
– Visiting cinemas and theaters.
– Attending local festivals (depending on the season).
– Participating in nature excursions, hiking trails and daily trips.
*The list of our activities is being constantly updated and we are always open to new proposals tailored to the needs and interests of our students.